Thursday, August 19, 2010

Resting in Fukushima

So, tonight as I was preparing the traditional evening curry dinner, I decided to document some of it as proof of our "homesteading" (according to Cindy) in Fukushima. Enjoy! :)

Onions and garlic...plus eggplant, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, and meat...

Curry served over rice with some spiced chai tea...and topped off with cold mint jelly blocks and strawberry ice cream (trust me, it's better than it looks)!


And then we spent the evening crocheting like two little old ladies...and listening to Taize music. :) Lovely. :)

1 comment:

  1. ... could have sworn I posted something here. well lets try again :)
    You know, I don't know if I said this to you before you left but, you are a great friend and I miss having you here.

    When you get a chance, can you check Spirit Steps? Thanks! I just finished reading your blog posts, and I want you to know I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete